Tater Games is looking for an easy-going and open-minded person with a deep passion for video games and great English skills. Our ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work easily with other Testers, Programmers, Artists and Designers. With a demonstrated affinity for all game genres and high internal standards of quality, you will be responsible for the continued improvement of our games.
We need organized, perceptive testers who can find bugs and help us strive for excellence. If you love games and would like to contribute to our industry, there could be a spot for you on our team.
Also looking for junior applicants:
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced game tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Collaborate with designers, programmers and artists to test, identify bugs, and report them using our ticketing system
- Make sure developers understand and verify the needed fixes
- Monitor live issues=
- Ensure that our games meet high quality standards
- Maintain the overall quality of products
You may also be asked to:
- QA Experience in the games industry
- PC or Mobile game industry experience
- Proficiency in software/systems such as: Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines
- Professional demeanor with a team-focused attitude
- Passion for video games
- Energetic, reliable, and self-motivated
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize
- Extensive experience playing games
- Ability to document issues (Check Lists, Bug Reports, Test Cases, Bug Plans, Check Lists)
- Playstation 5 Room: When you need some time to recharge yourself, there is a selection of games available to play!
- Snacks: Communal fridge stocked with snacks and beverages + Espresso Machine
- Tater Labs: Some Fridays we will spent learning and experimenting to improve our skill sets – expect lectures, workshops and presentations
- Pitch Games: Pitch and run your own games supported by Tater Games
- TeamBuildings: Go-Kart Racing, Escape rooms, Hiking trips, Parties
- Event Tickets: Game Conferences like GDC, Gamescom, E3, Reboot
- Golem Gym Membership
- Cool and creative office with a good location
- 5 Sick days (in addition to the regular leave)
- PCR test paid by the employer
- Home Office
About Tater Games
Tater Games is a Slovak game development studio that balances out-of-this-world creativity with real-world data. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games, possess the skill needed to craft them, and you’re looking for a job that provides ownership and independence, you’re in the right place. We keep our teams small so the talent has the freedom to make decisions without needless oversight.