Tater Games is looking for an easy-going and open-minded person with a deep passion for video games and great English skills. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of social media metrics, management of publishing calendars, and audience growth. This candidate must be a skilled communicator who can manage publishing across several different platforms, write social copy, manage community, and work with our senior social team.
- Develop and execute social media and community management strategies
- Create content (visual, video, text) that is optimized for social platforms, specifically Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Make our social communities great places to be, where our partners can find information and ideas across a range of platforms
- Capture everyday life in Tater Games office and write great and funny stories about our culture
- Experience with a wide cross-section global social platforms
- Experience creating and maintaining a social content calendar
- Idea creation for memes and other pop culture references
- Editing social creatives optimized for each platform (Instagram, Twitter,etc.)
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience writing blogs, summaries or other texts
- Playstation 5 Room: When you need some time to recharge yourself, there is a selection of games available to play!
- Snacks: Communal fridge stocked with snacks and beverages + Espresso Machine
- Tater Labs: Some Fridays we will spent learning and experimenting to improve our skillsets – expect lectures, workshops and presentations
- Pitch Games: Pitch and run your own games supported by Tater Games
- Teambuildings: Go-Kart Racing, Escape rooms, Hiking trips, Parties
- Event Tickets: Game Conferences like GDC, Gamescom, E3, Reboot
- Golem Gym Membership
- Cool and creative office with a good location
- 5 Sick days (in addition to the regular leave)
- PCR test paid by the employer
- Home Office
About Tater Games
Tater Games is a Slovak game development studio that balances out-of-this-world creativity with real-world data. We believe the best people make the best games, and that’s who we’re looking for. If you love games, possess the skill needed to craft them, and you’re looking for a job that provides ownership and independence, you’re in the right place. We keep our teams small so the talent has the freedom to make decisions without needless oversight.